Quarantine Hotel Packages in Manado with Murex Resorts
This page is being updated regularly.
If you are traveling to Indonesia, you can now quarantine in one of our two beach resorts that have spacious accommodation, private verandas, meal choices, and dedicated English speaking staff.
To quarantine with us you need to fly via Singapore. From Singapore, there are direct flights to Manado with Scoot Air (a subsidiary of Singapore Airlines) every Wednesday and Friday.
Your entry visa must be applied for in advance and we will put you in direct contact with a reputable visa agent who will arrange this for you. It’s a straightforward process and you will need to provide basic information including passport and vaccination details, dates of arrival, and length of stay.
Please note the following:
- If you have been in the United Kingdom, France, Denmark, Norway, and some other South African nations in the last 14 days you are not permitted to enter Indonesia. If you are in one of these countries and want to enter Indonesia you will need to travel to a non-banned country for 14 nights en-route, and enter Indonesia from there.
- The quarantine period is currently 7 days, however, if you are traveling to Indonesia from a country that has more than 10,000 cases of the Omicron variant of COVID-19, you will need to undertake 10 days quarantine instead of 7 days.
If you would like to quarantine in Indonesia with us, please check our quarantine hotel package rates below.
Murex Manado: 7 Night Quarantine Hotel Package Rates
Murex Bangka: 7 Night Quarantine Hotel Package Rates
Over the last year, our staff teams have received extensive training and education regarding COVID-19 and preventative measures and best practices. We have a comprehensive set of precautionary procedures in place which our staff has been following since the beginning of the pandemic – throughout which we have remained open and servicing the domestic market.
Reservations & Our Peace of Mind Booking Policy
We are looking forward to when travel restrictions are further relaxed and global travel is once again fully open. If you are planning a trip now, we have created a flexible COVID Period Booking Policy so that you can make your travel plans with complete peace of mind.
Valid for all new bookings until further notice:
- No deposit needed to confirm a booking (FIT/ Groups).
- Free postponement for all Covid-19 affected trips. Postponement is valid for 2 years.
- Payment from Guest required 21 days prior to arrival.
- Payment from Agent required 18 days prior to arrival.
(We will revert to our standard booking policy after COVID-19 travel restrictions are further relaxed, and will inform guests with reservations prior to doing so).
Our teams have undergone extensive training during our recent downtime and we have additional procedures in place, to ensure your comfort and safety without compromising on holiday enjoyment. You can view full details of our COVID19 resort procedures here and the DAN procedures for COVID Risk Mitigation here.
If you are in Indonesia
If you are in Indonesia and would like to join us for diving, snorkeling, active or adventure stays at Murex Bangka or Murex Manado, we are open (minimum numbers apply). We are enjoying incredible marine life, impressive wildlife and stunning natural beauty both on land and underwater.
We are presently able to explore dive sites without other divers and enjoy topside scenery without other tourists – opportunities that we never expected and which we might never experience again. If you’d like to join us, please contact us to discuss your preferred dates, travel logistics and itinerary.
Stay up to date
Check the World Health Organisation’s latest updates, travel advice and FAQ’s on Corona Virus here: WHO Website
You may also want to check the CDC website and Travel FAQ’s here: CDC Website
Check back to this page for Murex Dive Resort updated information.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an upcoming booking or making a future booking, contact us at: [email protected]