Hospitality and Diving Internships at Murex Dive Resorts
Are you looking to change your life? Do you want to become involved in the diving industry? Are you considering a career in hospitality? Are you looking for a break from the normal 9 – 5 at the office? Do you want spend up to two months in a tropical location?
At Murex Dive Resorts we offer internship programs which enable you to join our team and see how a top class, full board dive resort operates.
Our internship programs vary from person to person – we look at your strengths and how you can benefit our team and how we can give you a valuable learning experience.
What We Expect:
- A second language is beneficial (French, German, Spanish, Italian are preferred).
- Interns must be flexible; you may be placed at either Murex Manado or Murex Bangka. You may spend time in both resorts but we cannot guarantee internship locations.
- Someone who can help with projects as they arise – this may be in the kitchen or on the boats – we seek interns who have a “can do attitude” and who are ready to help whenever and however required.
- Someone who is excited to work with an Indonesian team in a remote location.
- A passion for marine life, conservation and a drive for sustainability.
- Skills in underwater photography are a bonus.
- Guest relation skills / customer service are essential.
- Provide 5 photographs per week which summarise your internship experience.
- Journal 400 words per week which summarise your internship experience.
- Be an ambassador for Murex Dive Resorts through contributions to social media and other online platforms.
- Be a positive representative of Murex Dive Resorts at all times.
In Return We Will Provide:
- Up to two months accommodation on a full board basis – 3 meals a day.
- Daily diving and snorkelling when available.
- Assistance with VISA extension in Indonesia.
- A certificate of completion / reference letter upon completion of your internship.
- Free tea / coffee / drinking water. You will only need to pay for additional soft drinks / alcoholic beverages consumed.
- One day off per week.
- Airport pick up and drop off.
We only take one intern at a time but internship programs are available throughout the year. If you’d like to submit an application please read our Internship Terms and Conditions here. If you think you have what it takes, please send your up to date (English) CV, covering letter, available dates and an explanation as to why you think you would be suitable and what you can offer to [email protected]
Please note that for Indonesian applicants internships can exceed 60 days.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.